Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Storm

Matt and I are sitting in our living room with our dog, watching our tivoed shows as well as the snow outside. It is just covered out there. It is beautiful and it is kind of fun to be closed in together. I will post pics soon, but I am using the Mac right now which isn't as compatible with our camera.
We went shopping yesterday to make one last effort at finding baby furniture in a local store before we order online. We were only successful at finding a good rocker. I still like the PBK one better, but it is pretty expensive. As for the crib, etc, it is just ridiculously more expensive than online...so, we will probably just have to order sight-unseen. We did get the paint while we were out, so I will probably tape today so Matt can paint next weekend. So wierd that we are getting so close!
We will probably rearrange our living room today. This is the exciting Manhattan life, I tell ya.
Talk to you all soon!
Bren

3 comments:

Mark said...

I heard about that snow storm on the radio this morning...It sounds like it was crazy! Wasn't it a record storm? I was talking about you guys last night to Jenny, but I can't remember what it was about...But it made me miss you! I am looking forward to seeing you this summer.

Peace,

Mark

bren said...

Hey!
Yeah, it was a record storm. I think there were 26 inches.
We miss you, too. :(
Bren

bren said...

Hey!
Yeah, it was a record storm. I think there were 26 inches.
We miss you, too. :(
Bren