Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm back

After a crazy month of travel and overtime, I am back to blogging. Here is a pic of me at 25 weeks, although I am in my 27th week now. I will try to post another one soon. I feel huge and I swear there is no way that my body can hold her when she is 5 times the size she is now, but whatever. There was one moment where there was actually a big bump right in the middle of my upper belly that must have been her head. Pretty cool.



So, now that I am in the third trimester basically all I think about is getting the baby's room ready. We are going to go buy paint this weekend and probably most of the nursery furniture. So fun.

Alright, I am trying to think about something other than the baby...hmm...THE OLYMPICS! I cannot wait for them to start this weekend, especially now that we have tivo. So awesome. I love the olympics and I LOVE MICHELLE KWAN! I am hoping it is finally her turn to shine, but the pessimist in me (which is most of me, I'll admit) thinks that there is just too much pressure and she is going to fall on the first jump. Scary. I also LOVE the luge and the bobsled, so those will be fun. I just did the math and realized that I was a senior in college for the last winter olympics. It seriously took me three times to verify my calculation because I can't believe it has been that long since college. Crazy. I am old!

Here is a pic of my doggie:


Pic's from Amy's wedding (she is Matt's sister):






7 comments:

winnie niemeyer said...

yay! brenda is back! we missed you! we like it when you go "bop bop bop!" have you guys had any more sonograms lately?

bren said...

Haha. I guess for a normal, healthy pregnancy they don't do any more sonograms. Yay for normal, boo for no new baby pics.

Anonymous said...

good to have another blogger around to look at while I am at work. For a good picture of Matt go to www.flickr.com/photos/doverholt/44608561/

:)

bren said...

haha...that picture made me laugh. i needed that.

Anonymous said...

i like that Wahoo ranks just below pics of the baby(belly). :)

Anonymous said...

Bren,

You have so much excitement going on. I am only sorry I took so long to see all the great pics!!! You look great and your apartment is so cute!!! Wahoo is as cute as can be!! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

hey, did I do it? Funny story about the stitches