Friday, March 31, 2006

48 days

So, the countdown continues. It is really getting close now. We are going to the hospital tour in the morning to get familiar with the way things will work when I do finally go into labor. I am in the process of filling the pre-registration stuff out, and part of that was filling out the request for her birth certificate. So official!
The nursery is coming along quite well and I am really happy when I go in there. I have a few more things to do in there this weekend, then I will post more detailed pictures.
Well, I had better go to bed, but here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

My boys.



Week 34.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too fun. That's a nice "intimate" picture of Matt and Wahoo. ;) Matt, email as soon as you can at aaronfriberg@yahoo.com.
Aaron

winnie niemeyer said...

i like how wahoo is always creepily around, just lurking in the corner of your pictures.
we canNOT wait to see you guys this summer! and cross your fingers, it looks like we may definitely be able to make a trip out there in the fall!!