Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A walk by the Hudson









I had another prenatal appointment today. It was pretty quick, but I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was so fast! She let me listen to mine to hear the difference--I think the baby's was about twice as fast as mine. It was awesome.
Since I was home early, I took Wahoo down by the river. He loves the leaves--he loves walking in them, he loves rolling in them, he loves eating them. He is super cute. Now he is sitting on my lap trying to pretend he isn't tired. Oh, wait...now he is on the floor playing with his favorite toy, a washed out milk carton. I don't know if it is really his favorite or the only one too big to hide.
That is about all that is going on here. I found out that I have to go to Miami for business...yuck. Brad and Heather are going to come visit us--yay!
Alright, I am way too distracted by The Colbert Report to think of anything else.
Love you all!
Bren

5 comments:

winnie niemeyer said...

it looks so beautiful and autumnesque there! im jealous. looks like you had fun with wahoo. cant wait to come visit!

Mark said...

I have to go to Tampa Bay in January for business...we can share crazy Florida stories.

Anonymous said...

Your little doggie is so cute!! I've always had a dog, and found it a great teaching tool for my daughter -- how to be kind to something smaller than herself. Any your baby will have an instant bodyguard / protector!

Anonymous said...

Cool pic of you and 'Hoo! i love that he plays with a milk container. We have cat toys all over the apartment but Cosmo will only play with pieces of lettuce. (he takes after Josh) Did you get the package i sent??

bren said...

I am wearing the scarf/shawl right now! I love it.