Monday, October 26, 2009

We survived another week

It is hard to believe, but we survived another week of our crazy life. Once things got going last week, it flew by. I am hoping the same thing will happen this week, so it probably won't! I am hanging out with the girls in our office right now, uploading some pics. Matt was home all weekend and we got to do some fun stuff. I am afraid it didn't give him much of a break, though, and I think he is going to be pretty tired at work today. Poor guy. He is on Ortho this month and not loving it. We are definitely in the thick of things right now, making progress through this year, but still not really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We have lots to look forward to over these next few months, though, so hopefully time will pass quickly. Addie is turning one next Saturday and then Thanksgiving is upon us! I am sure I will make at least one trip down to my mom's during the holidays, but at this point, that seems too far away to map out. So, one thing at a time and this week that means Halloween! I was at a wedding for Lizzie's first (with Lizzie, she was a lion), then on a plane for her second. We trick or treated the Natural History Museum and the Upper West Side last year (when I was literally 9 months pregnant), but we finally get to do the all-American, door-to-door trick or treating thing this year. I am sure it will be a short trip, but I am looking forward to it. We went to a little party last Saturday and are going to another one on Friday, so we are getting plenty of use out of those costumes! Well, the natives are getting restless, better go. I am uploading pics to FB at some point today, so I hope you check them out!

No comments: