Friday, November 07, 2008

Baby!

Matt here, making my long awaited return to contributing to this blog. I'm sure most of you now know Bren gave birth to our second baby this morning. Brenda Addison Alexander, or Addie as we'll call her, was born at 6:13, weighing an unexpectedly beefy 7lbs 13oz. I'll leave it to Bren to fill in more details later on, but I'll let you know that baby and mommy are doing very well, and Lizzie is wondering why this new tiny crying thing is around all the time. Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers! Here are a few pics from the past 24hrs.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt and Brenda! I'm so happy for both of you. I hope labor and delivery went well and wasn't too hard on Brenda. I can't wait to hear more about Addie and how well Lizzie is adjusting to life as an older sister.

Take Care!