Thursday, July 27, 2006

To those of you we missed...

I am sitting here at work, doing somewhat mindless stuff for SOX, and thinking of those of you we weren’t able to see in California. So, to Mark, Shelly, Misty, Jeff, Erin, and all those of you we saw for only five minutes (Kallie, Ashley, to name a couple), we are sad that we missed you. Please come visit us! The baby won’t wake you, we promise! Well, but Wahoo might try to come snuggle you. Alright, I had better get back to it.

I don’t know whether work or home is crazier right now. I should be back to blogging regularly very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aawww. We're sorry we missed you too! Maybe we'll plan a trip out there to explore the Big Apple. I bet people who live there don't call it that - just like people who live here don't call it "The OC". Anyway, glad to hear you guys had fun and got home safely! Matt's Lizzie pics are too adorable for words!