Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's a girl!!!

So, we are going to have a daughter. So cool. It is still sinking in...there is a lot to think about. Everything looked healthy on the sonogram, so that is nice to know. Thanks for all of your prayers. I am starting to look at baby furniture and plan out the nursery. It is going to be fun. :)

We had a great time in California for Christmas. It is hard to get back into the swing of things here. Work is going to be pretty busy for the next few months. Yuck. Today work was good because we did another Christmas luncheon that we didn't get to before the holidays. We went to a sushi place, but they served me all vegetarian items. I guess New York does some things right! It was nice to have a nice, relaxing meal. Tomorrow the company is buying us lunch, too, as a thank you for getting ourselves to work during the transit strike. Yay for free food.


These are pretty hard to see, but this is the best I can do for now. We have these pictures stuck in our dresser mirror, so this morning the first thing I saw was my little girl's face (well, the second thing...the first thing I saw was my doggie that I was snuggling like a stuffed animal).



Baby's profile








Baby's face and little hand



Baby breech with her feet over her head!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH AND LIL' BABY GIRL ALEXANDER! YAY!

Mark said...

How exciting!! It just struck me...you guys are a family! I love the family pic on the couch. Hey Matt, can you call me or send me an email? I got a question for ya.

Love you guys...Mark

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

yeah! she has matt's eyes and brenda's complexion

Anonymous said...

Look...you can already see how smart that kid is going to be!!!

Anonymous said...

Bren,

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations!!!