Saturday, September 03, 2005

Not much to say...

I just want to say hi to everybody and let you know how much I love it when you post comments to our blog. I miss you all! I don't have much to say...work is going alright. I am still getting the hang of it. I have to do a lot of research each day, which can be interesting or boring. The people are great, though. I love getting my food from a cart. The falafel guy is really sweet, and you can get a huge plate of falafel for $3.50.
Mark, I am on the third Harry Potter already. It is fun to read for fun.
I love my doggie and I am so grateful I get to spend time with him. He knows "sit" and "sit and stay" so far. He still hops like a bunny, especially after his numerous baths (after he walks through his accidents). He is teething and bites a lot, but we are working on it.
Well, it is getting late here. Love you all.
Bren

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bren:

I'm glad that your dog has already learned to obey you better than Matt!

Miss you two lots!

Peace,
John W

PS Did the Muppets really take Manhattan? What did they do with it then?

winnie niemeyer said...

bren, im so excited that i have someone to talk about harry potter with! those books are so great. love seeing the pics of wahoo, cant wait to see him in person. we miss you guys so much! we are glad you are settling in though and that things are going well. love you both!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart!

I think of you both so often! Dan is jealous out of his mind that you are living in NYC. I'll have to have him send you places to visit from his ancient days there. He lived in a loft above the Odion; Andy Warhol's hang out.

What is your actual street address? New email addresses? Or is contact blog-only?

If we had Matt's school schedule we would enthusiastically consider a visit during a break when you didn't have other plans.

Darren just started 2nd grade and Danielle started a year of public K while she passes time until she meets the private school age requirement.

ALL MY LOVE!!!!

Aunt Neen

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

It is so great to hear from you guys...what a month! I am going to try to call you guys this weekend so we can catch up. There is a slim chance that I will be going to NYC for a jazz convention in early January. If it works out, I would love to visit you guys!

Miss you, Mark

P.S. Bren...You are just getting to the good stuff on Harry Potter. It's fun eh?

Anonymous said...

Just so you guys know, everything this past wedding-weekend was "Do it for Matt and Brenda!" or "Do it in honor of Party!" Everything from un-Pt. Loma behavior in the Alumni House to silliness in the pool to a 4th mimosa before noon. We got to the point where had to stop b/c some people were abusing it to get things like the comfy futon all to themselves, the last jelly bean, etc. Nevertheless, a new form of peer pressure has been invented and named after you guys, so congrats.

Mark said...

What is your new phone number? I want to call you with some news!

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Brenda-
It sounds like everything is going well for you two. I miss you and dream of visiting and playing chess in central park. Let me add my name to the list of harry fans. I just finished the sixth. The stories just keep getting better - even after Harry dies in the fourth! All best-
aaron